Vita B2G1 Free Deals for Launch Week
You you! Yeah, you with the new First Edition PlayStation Vita or getting your new handheld this Wednesday. Do you want a free game? Yes, you heard me right a free game!
The greedy corporation known as Gamestop is offering Buy 2 Games, Get 1 Free on First Party PlayStation Vita software. This includes: Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Modnation Racers Road Trip, Wipeout 2048, and Little Deviants. Sadly, only one of these titles, Uncharted, is priced at $49.99. With the cheapest title being the free one, choose wisely.
Want more? Target may be the place to shop this week. They too are offering a Buy 2, Get 1 Free PlayStation Vita game promotion. However, their selection includes ALL software available.
For the new PlayStation Vita owners, this is one big way to build up a library of boxed copies. None of these deals include digital copies.
*Edit: Amazon now doing a Buy 2, Get 1 Free on Select Vita Games!*
Remember, the list of launch titles includes:
- Army Corps of Hell
- Asphalt Injection
- Ben 10: Galactic Racing
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
- Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
- Dynasty Warriors Next
- Escape Plan
- Everybody’s Golf 6
- F1 2011
- FIFA Football
- Hustle Kings
- Little Deviants
- Lumines Electronic Symphony
- Michael Jackson: The Experience
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Rayman Origins
- Shinobido 2: Tales of the Ninja
- Super Stardust Delta
- Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
- Touch My Katamari
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition
- Wipeout 2048
By Kaleb Rutherford – 02/19/12
In 1997, Kaleb started CVGames and since then ttended and covered a variety of different events for the public including PAX, QuakeCon, E3, and many others. With over 20 E3 events covered, there isn't much that surprises Kaleb anymore in the industry as he has seen it all.
Kaleb is married to Emily and they have been together over 20 years. They have 4 boys who share a passion and love for technology and gaming as well.
Kaleb started Parents Press Play to begin podcasting and reaching a more casual segment of the world that tends to have coverage dominated by by "Hardcore," or "Core players. CVGames still exists to cover that section of users.
Combining CVGames and Parents Press Play together, Kaleb created CVGN: The Covering Video Games Network. While world domination is unlikely, our passionate team continues to strive to inform the different audiences with content we are passionate about.
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.6.17: Destiny 2 Releases, Mario not a Plumber, & More
- Sonic Mania Review
- Splatoon 2 Review
- E3 2017 Best of Show
- Parents Press Play & Friends E3 2017 E3 Day 5 Recap