New Monkey Enterprises Game Makes “Phenomenon” Claim?
Described as a “telephone journalism genre,” players will be seeking their competitor’s work and copying it for their own magazine without listing any citations to credit the original author. In an interview with the newspaper “Telephenomenon,” a representative for Monkey Enterprises will provide more details in the coming months at various conventions, including the name of the title, online multiplayer features, and micro-transaction options.
Currently, only a teaser screenshot of the game is provided where it seems players will be able to custom design their magazines, such as the front cover. Will the new game really be a phenomenon? Will the micro-transactions make this game pay-to-win? With only a year of development left for this title, we’ll find out more as this develops.
Monkey Enterprises is founded by a farmer formerly selling home cleaning products. Converted to a video game company, members of the press are entertained across the globe since July of 2008 starting with the 3000 series.
CVGames feeds the gaming desires of people around the world. Kaleb Rutherford is the founder and lead duck washer who loves road trips.
- Everything on My Mind: Nintendo Direct E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Bethesda E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Microsoft E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Pre-E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Super Mario Maker 2
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More