N3: Nightly News Narration: More E3 Predictions?
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 – Gameplay (One)
- DirectX 12 – Trailer (One)
- Fable Legends – Gameplay (One)
- Forza Horizon 2 – Gameplay (One)
- Gears of War 4 – Gameplay (One)
- Halo 5 – tech demo (One)
- Kinect TV & Shows – Trailer (One)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Gameplay (One)
- Quantum Break – Gameplay (One)
- Star Wars: Battlefront III – Gameplay (One)
- Titanfall DLC/Gameplay (One)
- Destiny – Gameplay (PS4)
- DriveClub – Trailer (PS4)
- God of War 4 – CGI (PS4)
- Indie Games – Trailer (PS3/PS4/Vita)
- inFamous: Second Son – DLC/Gameplay (PS4)
- The Order: 1886 – Gameplay (PS4)
- Uncharted 4: The Sunken Blade – Tech Demo (PS4)
- Watch_Dogs – Gameplay (PS4)
- Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2 (3DS)
- Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
- Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
- Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate (3DS)
- Pokken Fighters (Wii U)
- Sonic Boom (3DS/Wii U)
- Super Smash Bros. U (Wii U)
- Super Smash Bros. 3D (3DS)
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Shard of Nightmare (Wii U)
- Xenogears: Origins (Wii U)
Elaborate hoax or real? This is the question we have to ask. If real, there certainly wouldn’t be a lot of buzz coming out of Sony or Microsoft’s camp leading into the big E3 show. Would this be all they would show? Surely they would have something else hidden in their sleeves. This leads me to believe this is a fake document.
For Nintendo, calling a Zelda game with the word Nightmare in it really doesn’t sound like something they would do. As a family friendly company, the word nightmare gives negative feedback. This also leads me to believe this list is a fake.
Overall, while I feel some of these games could definitely be on stage, the names will be different and there will be a lot more “buzz” coming out of the Press Conferences.
In 1997, Kaleb started CVGames and since then ttended and covered a variety of different events for the public including PAX, QuakeCon, E3, and many others. With over 20 E3 events covered, there isn't much that surprises Kaleb anymore in the industry as he has seen it all.
Kaleb is married to Emily and they have been together over 20 years. They have 4 boys who share a passion and love for technology and gaming as well.
Kaleb started Parents Press Play to begin podcasting and reaching a more casual segment of the world that tends to have coverage dominated by by "Hardcore," or "Core players. CVGames still exists to cover that section of users.
Combining CVGames and Parents Press Play together, Kaleb created CVGN: The Covering Video Games Network. While world domination is unlikely, our passionate team continues to strive to inform the different audiences with content we are passionate about.
- Everything on My Mind: Nintendo Direct E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Bethesda E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Microsoft E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Pre-E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Super Mario Maker 2
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More