History of Videogames
When asked what images they mentally conjured up at the utterance of “video game history”, my friends all concurred that they envisioned Japanese geniuses in business suits toiling away at a computer screen, working on the “soon-to-be” hottest new release.
Violence in Videogames: Here We Go Again
Why is it that some topics just never seem to go away? For several years now, the media has been dogging videogames as the source of teenage violence, and frankly, I am sick and tired of it. The latest anti-videogame rally is the result of a study on violent games from researchers at the renowned school Harvard.
Weekly Grind: System Loyalty
Hello and welcome once again to the Weekly Grind. This week, we deal with a problem that has been around for over a decade: System Loyalty. Stemming from the days of Super Nintendo vs. Sega Genesis, system loyalty has become a real pain in the butt for those of us who can see that all game systems have something to offer.
Developers Speak Out: Obi-Wan
Obi-Wan is a third person action game with a unique and intuitive player control system that gives the player an advanced degree of control over the lightsaber, use of the Force at their fingertips, and the ability to pull flips, rolls and cartwheels with ease.
- Everything on My Mind: Nintendo Direct E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Bethesda E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Microsoft E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Pre-E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Super Mario Maker 2
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More