Was it Real or was it Majestic?
Those who have enjoyed the groundbreaking PC title Majestic from Electronic Arts are likely already aware of the game’s impending doom. For those who do not know yet, or were considering purchasing the game, the following quote was taken from an email sent out to Majestic gamers recently.
Why We Play
I recently had a “discussion” with a friend who couldn’t understand why at 23 I still enjoyed playing what she called “stupid little games”. When I asked if she had ever played a videogame I got a look like I had spit in her face. “I don’t need to play them to know֦quot; and with that she stormed off.
Microsoft’s Xbox: The Company, The Console, The Future
Way back in 1975 an ambitious youngster by the name of Bill Gates founded a small software company which is known today as the Microsoft Corporation. However, all those years ago I’ll bet that even Mr. Gates himself didn’t know what the future had in store for his company.
Japanese Support, the Key to Console Dominance
Once upon a time, there were two strong companies fighting for dominance in the sixteen bit era-Sega and Nintendo. After running away with the industry during the 8 bit era, Nintendo found itself with a serious competitor with the Sega Genesis.
Developers Speak Out: Obi-Wan
Obi-Wan is a third person action game with a unique and intuitive player control system that gives the player an advanced degree of control over the lightsaber, use of the Force at their fingertips, and the ability to pull flips, rolls and cartwheels with ease.
- Everything on My Mind: Nintendo Direct E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Bethesda E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Microsoft E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Pre-E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Super Mario Maker 2
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More