E3 2014 Here We Come!
Once again, it is time for another Electronic Entertainment Expo Conference. The show, better known as E3, is the place where games and consoles get industry-wide support and can transform the industry into something bigger than just a tradeshow.
E3 2014 Predictions
E3 2014 is just around the corner and there will be plenty for us to talk about and debate over in the next few days. The biggest of these announcements will be coming in the form of Press Conferences taking place on Monday and a Nintendo Direct event that will be streamed online only.
New Monkey Enterprises Game Makes “Phenomenon” Claim?
There is a rumor going around that the founder of Monkey Enterprises is pitching his new game as a phenomenon, as nobody else has attempted such a genre before.
Monkey Enterprises Launches Telephenomenon Charity Campaign
According to gaming magazine Hungry Gamers, Monkey Enterprises has launched their Telephenomenon charity campaign to raise awareness of poor journalistic practices.
Monkey Enterprises Announces Journalism Game For FMVR Console
In a newsletter sent to the press earlier this morning, Monkey Enterprises has announced a new video game for the Farmer Monkey Virtual Reality 13K console. Under the working title, “Telephenomenon,” players will take the role of a journalist working for a video game website.
- Everything on My Mind: Nintendo Direct E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Bethesda E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Microsoft E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Pre-E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Super Mario Maker 2
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More