Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown E3 2017 Interview
Earlier today, we met with Magnus Larbrant, at Crytek’s Meeting Room, to talk more about their upcoming title Hunt: Showdown. While the game is currently in a pre-alpha state, it was quite an impressive title. So much so that we can’t wait to actually get our hands on it as soon as Crytek allows the press to get hands on in a Beta or Alpha Test.
Keep reading to download or listen to the Interview.
6.1.17 M3: My Morning Musings Nintendo Switch Part Problems, Shenmue 3 Says No, & More
Today on M3: My Morning Musings: Nintendo Switch Part Problems, PlayStation E3 Press Conference Goes Back to Theaters, Shenmue 3 Says No to E3, PlayStation Plus June Free Games, & Hunt: Showdown is Crytek’s New Game.
- Everything on My Mind: Nintendo Direct E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Bethesda E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Microsoft E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Pre-E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Super Mario Maker 2
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More