Parents Press Play & Friends E3 2017 Day 3 Recap
Welcome to our special E3 coverage at Parents Press Play & Friends. Today, in E3 2017 Day 3 Recap, we have one Dad and one “Friend” together to discuss the events that occurred on Day 3 of E3 2017.
Included on this episode, Kaleb, @kahleeb on Twitter, & Davis, @nt6_nocturnal on Twitter, talk about the ARK, Nintendo Direct E3 2017, Oasis Games, Nyko, Turtle Beach, Bionik Gaming Accessories, nDreams Bloody Zombies, Astro A10, Hunt Showdown, Natsume and Harvest Moon, NCSOFT’s MXM & Blade & Soul, Tower 57, Razer Thresher, Cartoon Network Games OK K.O.! and Steven Universe: Save the Light, & Dell Alienware.
E3 2017 Predictions
E3 2017 is quickly coming up on June 11 – 15 and we are expecting to see a ton of great content for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Of course, it wouldn’t be E3 if we didn’t bring along our lists of things we anticipate seeing and things we hope to see.
For this list, I am using over twenty years of experience covering the industry. This list may include titles that are rumored but have not yet been announced. I also am not breaking any NDA’s or leaking any insider information that is supposed to be kept under wraps. I will be breaking down my list between platforms: Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Bethesda, EA, and Ubisoft.
- Everything on My Mind: Nintendo Direct E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Bethesda E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Microsoft E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Pre-E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Super Mario Maker 2
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More