Sonic Mania Review
Sonic Mania brings in the things that I loved about the classic Sonic franchise, but with all new levels and experiences. Released on the Switch, Xbox One, PS4, and PC on August 15, 2017, with a $20 price tag, it was an impulse buy, but one that I definitely do not regret. I personally have been playing on the Nintendo Switch and have loved every moment of it!
E3 2017: ARK Survival Evolved
During E3 2017, we had the pleasure of meeting with the team on ARK Survival Evolved. Fresh off the announcement of the exit from Early Access, you could feel the excitement in the Hotel Suite we visited. We were shown some trailers they had just released and we began talking about the game and future of ARK Survival Evolved.
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.6.17: Destiny 2 Releases, Mario not a Plumber, & More
- Sonic Mania Review
- Splatoon 2 Review
- E3 2017 Best of Show
- Parents Press Play & Friends E3 2017 E3 Day 5 Recap