E3 2017 Predictions
E3 2017 is quickly coming up on June 11 – 15 and we are expecting to see a ton of great content for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Of course, it wouldn’t be E3 if we didn’t bring along our lists of things we anticipate seeing and things we hope to see.
For this list, I am using over twenty years of experience covering the industry. This list may include titles that are rumored but have not yet been announced. I also am not breaking any NDA’s or leaking any insider information that is supposed to be kept under wraps. I will be breaking down my list between platforms: Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Bethesda, EA, and Ubisoft.
5.24.17 M3: My Morning Musings: Broken Age Physical Release, Red Dead Redemption 2 Delay, & More
Today on M3: My Morning Musings, I take a closer look at The Limited Edition Physical Release of Broken Age, The Delay of Red Dead Redemption, GTA Sales Topping 80 Million, Xbox Game Pass Launching in June, Marvel Heroes Omega Open Beta Now Available, & Gwent Open Beta Now Playing.
- Everything on My Mind: Nintendo Direct E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Bethesda E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Microsoft E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Pre-E3 2019
- Everything on My Mind: Super Mario Maker 2
- Site Issues
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.22.17 Vampyr, TGS, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.17.17: Switch, Obsidian, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.13.17: New iPhones, NES Classic, & More
- N3: Nightly News Narration 9.11.17: Obsidian, Bethesda, & More